Residential Panels

If you’re looking for a certified electrician to help you with your electrical circuit breaker panel we can help you. We’ve got years of experience in this particular component of electrical work. You may be asking for assistance because your breaker is constantly tripping or maybe you’re looking to add components. Either way, we can help you with your problem. Give us a call and we’ll come to your home and provide you with the guidance you’re looking for.

  • Service Upgrades
  • Meter Base Repairs
  • Meter Base Replacements
  • Service Mast Repairs
  • Replace Weather Head
  • New Grounding Systems
  • Whole House Surge Protection Devices
  • Label Household Circuits on Existing Panels
  • Sub Panels